Ashwagandha is used to elevate mood, sexual vitality, brain function and to aid geriatric patients and to combat the effects of amnesia for thousands of years.
Ashwagandha contains a chemical substance called Withaferin-A, which stimulates the neurotransmitter pathways in the brain. It can be one of the best herbs against anxiety, mood swings, panic attacks, and depression, insomnia and can have a calming effect on the body that varies in strength, depending on the severity of each individual’s condition.
It is also believed that compound called glycowithanolides in Ashwagandha work together to alleviate anxiety and panic, mild mood swings, lack of mental clarity/focus and mental/physical fatigue.
Adaptogenic properties of ashwagandha can encourage the body’s natural ability to regulate balance in a deeper levels.
- May be effective in reducing stress and tension
- May be useful in improving sexual vitality
- May enhance physical endurance
- May be effective in reducing brain cell degeneration
- May be effective as an anti-depressant
- May help to boost the immune system
- May be helpful in lowering bad cholesterol levels
- Warning – not to be used during pregnancy
Net Weight: 100 g