The pomegranate tops the charts as one of the most powerful superfoods because of a unique combination of strong antioxidants in the form of phenols, tannins, and anthocyanins. These cancer fighting substances work together to combat free radicals and protect the body form cell damage.
One of the antioxidant compounds found in pomegranate is ellagic acid. Ellagic acid is powerful, showing anti-carcinogenic and anti mutagenic properties by inhibiting growth of existing cancer cells and prevented the growth of new cancerous cells in those who may be predisposed to the disease.
Research has also shown that nutrient-rich pomegranate are good for the heart, by regulating blood pressure, increasing blood flow to the heart, preventing hardening of the arteries, and reducing cholesterol buildup. It is also an anti-inflammatory agent.
- Rich in antioxidants and contains ellagic acid
- Contains compounds that studies have shown may be effective in fighting free radicals
- Contains a wide variety of vitamins and minerals
- Made from pure juice
- May be useful in protecting the body from cell damage
- May be effective in slowing premature aging
- May help to promote a healthy cardiovascular system
- May be effective in regulating blood pressure
- May be helpful in prevents hardening of the arteries
- May help to reduces bad cholesterol levels
- Contains compounds that studies have shown may have anti-inflammatory properties
- May be effective in slowing and fighting against many types of cancer
- May be an effective, natural way to prevent dental plaque
- May help to maintain the elasticity and health of skin
- May be useful in increasing blood flow to the heart
- May combat osteoarthritis
- May reduce symptoms of diarrhea
Net Weight: 100 g