Pau d’ arco has intrinsic chemical factors, quinone lapachol, that fight fungus and mold. It has been used for thousands of years as an anti-fungal remedy, including treatments for candida, herpes, ringworm and other parasite infections.Quinone Lapachol, which is found in the inner bark of the tree also have anti- tumor properties. Scientific research has proved that it has the ability to reduce tumours of all kinds, inhibit its growth while increasing the growth of normal tissues.
South American hospitals use Pau d’ arco along with conventional medical practice to treat cancer. Their success is heightened by its blood building properties. It increases the hemoglobin and red corpuscles in the blood and gives the body greater vitality by increasing the resistance to disease.
- May improve toxic blood related conditions such as acne, hepatitis, environmentally produced allergies and asthma and poisons attacking the liver
- Stimulates the immune system positively
- Eliminate candida and other fungal related conditions by its anti-fungal properties and stimulating the body’s own candida scavengers
- May inhabit free radical induced cell mutated cells and the formation of new malignant growth
- May balance blood sugar levels and reduce the amount of insulin needed by diabetes
Net Weight: 100 g