Active sulfur is a critical nutrient for our bodies. It is found in most of raw vegetables and fruits and gets lost during cooking process. On top of that many studies have found that our soils are not rich in this nutrient anymore thus less sulfur is consumed in the diet.
MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) is a bioavailable source of sulfur and gaining a lot of attention by many health experts recently.
- Improves skin health and complexion
- Detoxifies the body
- Strengthens hair and nails
- Collagen and keratin and both critical for the production of healthy hair and nails. Sulfur is needed to produce collagen and keratin.
- Accelerates healing
- Lactic acid and other byproducts cause pain and soreness in the body. MSM increases the ability of the body to eliminate waste products at the cellular level. This speeds recovery and frees up more energy for rebuilding after a workout
- Improves flexibility. Studies have shown that MSM can improve joint flexibility. Additionally, it helps to produce flexible skin and muscle tissue. This leads to an increase in overall flexibility due to a restoration of the “juiciness” in the tissues.
- Anti-inflammatory. MSM is a powerful anti-inflammatory due to its ability to allow metabolic wastes to be removed from the cells. Many studies have been showing the positive effects on autoimmune and gastrointestinal health including allergies, rheumatoid arthritis, and leaky gut syndrome.
Net Weight: 120 g