It contains over 90 nutrients and 46 antioxidants, including vitamins D, K, A, C, B6, Manganese, Magnesium, Lysine, Riboflavin, Calcium, Thiamin, Potassium, Iron, Protein and Niacin. Ounce for ounce, Moringa contains seven times the Vitamin C found in oranges, four times the beta carotene of carrots, 25 times the iron of spinach, four times as much calcium as milk, 36 times the amount of magnesium in eggs, 25 times the amount of iron in spinach, 50 times the amount of vitamin B3 in peanuts, and 50 times the vitamin B2 in bananas and more fiber than oats. Moringa also contains all 8 essential amino acids and is rich in flavonoids, including Quercetin, Kaempferol, Beta-Sitosterol, Caffeoylquinic acid and Zeatin.
Suggested Use: Mix 1 teaspoon with juice, yogurt, add to your favorite smoothie, or infuse into a tea.
- Increases the Natural Defenses of the body
- Provides nourishment to the eyes and the brain.
- Promotes metabolism with bio-available ingredients
- Promotes the Cell structure of the body
- Promotes natural Serum cholesterol.
- Lowers the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Promotes the normal functioning of the liver and the kidney.
- Beautifies the skin
- Promotes energy
- Promotes proper digestion
- Acts as an antioxidant
- Takes care of the immune system of the body
- Promotes healthy circulatory system
- It is an anti-inflammatory
- Gives a feeling of general wellness
- Supports the normal sugar levels of the body.
Net Weight: 100 g