Mesquite contains rich quantities of calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron and zinc and is an excellent source of the amino acid Lysine.
It is also high in dietary fiber and protein (17% by weight) It is known to satisfy hunger and stabilise blood sugar levels. The soluble fiber and galactomanin gum slow the absorption of nutrients, resulting in a flattened blood sugar curve.
Mesquite power has been widely used in ancient South America as substitute to flour without the gluten and wheat allergen.
Mesquite powder is an excellent addition to smoothies, used raw desserts, or stirred into food or drinks for extra flavor and nutrition.
• May be effective in stabilizing blood sugar levels
• Low glycemic index
• Many consumers find that it satisfies hunger for a long period of time
• Contains high levels of dietary fiber
• Contains bio-available protein
• Contains a wide variety of vitamins and minerals
• Studies have shown that it may enhance bone strength
• May be beneficial in increasing energy and endurance
• May help to maintain a healthy insulin system
• May be beneficial to the nervous system
• May be helpful in supporting a healthy immune system
• May help to cleanse the digestive system
• May be effective in promoting cardiovascular health
• Low in fat
• Studies have shown that it contains compounds that may have anti-fungal properties
• May be useful in alleviating headaches and migraines
Net Weight: 120 g
Don't be shellfish...