Marine phytoplankton is a single celled micro algae, like chlorella and spirulina. It contains hundreds of different carotenoids, minerals, amino acids and nutrients. And compared to land based plants, these are naturally rich in ocean water minerals.
Beyond the trace minerals, Marine phytoplankton contain hundreds of potent phytochemicals that can protect tissues of your body, detoxify your blood and remove toxins, enhance oxygenation and circulation and reverse abnormal cll division that can lead to cancer.
This unique super-nutrient from the ocean provides the body with naturally produced vitamins & minerals. Through extensive research, only four species of Marine Phytoplankton were found to be beneficial for human consumption. Based on nutritional profiles, one species was super beneficial and was chosen for production: the Nannochloropsis gaditana strain.
Safety note: marine phytoplankton contains vitamin K, which can interfere with blood thinning medications.
• providing the body with an increase of residual energy when taken regularly
• Great source of vitamins and minerals
•Contains more than 90 ionic and trace minerals
• Supercharged with biophotons
• Can increase oxygen uptake
May helpful to prevent, treat the following conditions
• Rheumatoid arthritis
• Type-2 diabetes
• Autoimmune disorders such as lupus
• Eczema and skin disorders
• Breast cancer, prostate cancer and other cancers
• Heart disease and atherosclerosis
• Dementia and Alzheimer’s disease
• Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
• Parkinson’s disease and other neuromuscular disorders
• Liver disease and hepatitis
• Depression, mood swings and behavioral disorders
• Eye disease
• Infertility and reproductive system disorders
• Infections and common colds
• Asthma and respiratory disorders
• Kidney and bladder disorders
• Osteoporosis and skeletal disorders
• Chronic pain and joint pain
Net Weight: 50g