Carob is a versatile plant that can serve as a substitute for chocolate for people who are allergic to cocoa or dairy products. Itis high in protein and phytonutrients that may protect from cardiovascular problems and help maintain weight.
Carob is a nondairy alternative to chocolate, offering an option to those with lactose intolerance or milk allergies. It is lower in fat, calories and caffeine than chocolate.
- May help lower cholesterol
- May help prevent some types of cancer
- rich in antioxidants
- contain Gallic acid that works as an analgesic, anti-allergic, antibacterial, antioxidant, antiviral and antiseptic.
- improves digestion
- used for treating diarrhea
- Regular use of carob helps in preventing lung cancer.
- The vitamin E content in carob helps in treating cough, flu, anemia and osteoclasis.
- The Gallic acid in carob helps in preventing and treating polio in children.
- Carob fights against osteoporosis, due to its richness in phosphorus and calcium.
Net Weight: 130 g