Butterfly pea flower or sometimes called pigeonwing has amazing bright blue colour that stands out. Not only that it has an ability to change its blue colour to pink/purple by simply adding lemon or lime.
Butterfly pea flower is native to South – East Asia and India. It has been used traditional medicine with many folk stories about this plant.
– Improving your eyesight, particularly nocturnal vision and inhibiting the growth of cataract
– Flushing out free radicals from the body and as a result slowing down the ageing process by maintaining elasticity of cells
– Reduces stress and lift mood
– Preventing wrinkle formation by improving dermal health
– Protecting the body against harmful carcinogens through effective detoxification and its high anti-oxidant level
– promote thicker hair and hair growth
WATCH THIS VIDEO USING BUTTERFLY PEA FLOWER TEA