Sometimes referred to as “Nature’s Most Perfect Food” bee pollen is a combination of flower pollen, nectar and the digestive juices of worker honey bees.
Bee pollen provides 96 nutrients including all known vitamins, from A to K, 28 minerals, 14 fatty acids, all 8 essential amino acids, several hormone-like compounds and all 22 known essential nutritional elements (plus other unknown yet to be identified). It contains 25-40 % protein in a highly bioavailable form and all the nutrients can be assimilated directly by the body.
Our Organic Bee Pollen Powder is responsibly and sustainably harvested from honeybees that come from wilderness areas located far away from human pollution. Worker bees are not “smoked” out, as some methods of pollen collection entail, and the pollen is not over-harvested or sprayed with chemicals.
Warning: Bee Pollen is not recommended for those with pollen or bee allergies. Bee pollen should not be taken if you have had prior reactions to bee stings or bee pollen.
- Many studies have proven the natural antibiotic effects in bee pollen, including salmonella and other strains of colibacillus.
- Scientists recently found that bee pollen showed a strong anti-estrogenic effect (it inhibited the natural estrogen 17 beta estradiol).
- Bee pollen is believed to help rejuvenate the body, stimulate organs and glands and enhance vitality.
- Bee pollen is an excellent immune system builder and eliminate toxins from the body.
- Containing thousands of enzymes and co-enzymes
- May be helpful in improving mental clarity and memory
- May help to relieve menstrual and menopausal symptoms
- May be beneficial for lowering high blood pressure
- May be helpful for improving concentration
- May be useful in treating arthritis
- Contains 15% lecithin, which may support the nervous system and brain
- May be effective in building resistance against allergies
Traditionally used to treat constipation
May helps to regulate sleep and promote normal sleeping patters