Baobab is also known as “The Tree of Life” from Africa. it can live as long as 5000 years. Raw organic baobab fruit is highly nutritious and rich in antioxidants, amino acids, vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, Magnesium, Calcium, Potassium, Manganese, Zinc, phosphorus, Iron, Protein and soluble and insoluble dietary fiber. It also has a high ORAC vale of 1400 per gram.
Baobab is known for its high content of vitamin C – six times more than oranges, as well as iron – three times more than spinach, antioxidants – three times more than blueberries, calcium – three times more than milk, and potassium – six times more than bananas.
The Baobab fruit pulp shows interesting properties in the stimulation of the intestinal microflora growth.
- Strong anti-oxidant with an ORAC value of 1,400 per gram
- Antibacterial & anti-fungal properties
- Source of soluble fibers with probiotic activity
- Anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antipyretic activity
- Increasing calcium absorption
- Anti-diarrhea, anti-dysentery activity
- Helping to fend off free radical damage
- Excellent source of many micro nutrients
- Reducing constipation
Net Weight: 100 g