Asparagus root, or Shatavari, is also known as the “Queen of Herbs” because it is said to promote love and devotion and its powerful properties that act on the female reproductive system.
With its cleansing, nourishing, soothing and strengthening effects on the female reproductive organs, asparagus root has been used to treat premenstrual syndrome, amenorrhea, dymenorrhea, menopausal symptoms, normalising the uterus and fluctating hormones and improving egg qualities.
In Chinese medicine asparagus root is valued as “shen” tonic and used to open the heart, moistens and purifies the lungs and improves sexual potency.
- Supports reproductive health by toning and nourishing the female reproductive system
- Relieves PMS symptoms, menopausal symptoms
- Enhancing immunity
- Increase libido and boosts energy
- Supports and soothes digestive system
- Maintains healthy hormonal balance
- Enhancing breast milk productions
Net Weight: 100 g