Jacques Cousteau, by far the most famous undersea explorer of the 20th century, said that “The future of nutrition is found in the oceans.”
In the depths of the oceans thrives a community of microorganism that may be the key to our planets biological existence. We all know that the first life started in the ocean and it all began with the appearance of this microorganism that are able to photosynthesize sunlight.
Marine Phytoplankton is not only responsible for 90% of the Earth’s oxygen but it is also the staple food for some of our planets largest and longest living animals such as the Blue Whales who can live upto 200 years old.
MARINE PHYTOPLANKTON AS A SUPERFOOD
After an extensive and quite expensive research, a group of European scientist found a strain of Marine Phytoplankton that is fit for human consumption. Nannochloropsis Gaditana is probably the smallest food known to man, it is smaller than a red blood cell, but this micro-algae contains around 65 vitamins and minerals including trace minerals such as selenium and chromium which is key to fighting and preventing diseases.
Like Chlorella and Spirulina, it is pure sunlight, it is first line in the food chain and you can imagine how pure the energy it gives our body at the cellular level. When I started drinking Marine Plankton I could almost immediately feel how light my over all well being is as opposed to the heaviness i was feeling a week before .
- EASILY ABSORBED. Because it is single celled it easily bypass the digestive system and absorbed by the body. It goes straight to the liver then to the bloodstream and is deliver to where healing is needed the most. Because of this fast cell penetration results can be seen in days.
- RICH IN CHLOROPHYLL like Chlorella and Spirulina, a known anti cancer, anti oxidant and digestion regulator
- ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS. It is rich in essential fatty acids including DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA which has the ability to produce all the nutrients our body requires. . EPA in marine phytoplankton is in phospholipids part of lipid which is easier to be absorbed through our cells, whereas EPA is fish oil is trigycelerides which is not as easily absorbed
- It is rich in Vitamins A, B1, B3, B5, B6, B12. It is the Ideal food for eyesight and neurological development of children
- It contains many vital trace minerals that are essentials for production of neurological chemicals such as dopamine and serotonin which can cure chronic depression, ADHD, and dementia.
- Normalise cell division and restores body’s balance. Our body is a system and can heal and restores itself but it needs the right organic compounds to bring itself in balance. Marine Phytoplankton contains all the trace elements our body needs for homeoestais, the process of any biological system to heal itself.
- Can reduce cholesterol and stabilize blood sugar level.
- Contains 90 ionic trace minerals to help strengthen both brain and body.
POWDER vs LIQUID FORM
The powder form of is more dense than the diluted liquid form hence the powder form is the best in terms of nutrition and value for money. Also watch out for the green pigmentation, the greater the pigmentation the richer it is with micro organism.
Here are some suggestions on how to take your Marine Phytoplankton
– It can be mixed with your smoothie, since it is so dense with nutrition just ½ to 1 teaspoon of the powder added on your daily smoothie is enough to power dose your day
– For a simple drink and if readily available, mix a teaspoon with fresh coconut water for a refreshing drink. This is how I wold normally take my chlorophyll drink, clean with coconut water. I feel that keeping it simple will be easier on the body and nutrients can easily go where it is needed
Marine Phytoplankton Powder is available in our online shop